Beside the Seaside

This week has been all about time off and it started in Blackpool with perfect sunshine. I'd never been before, and by the end of the day I was close to tying four knots in a hankie and planting a deckchair for a week - I now have serious love for Blackpool and all its bright, plastic-y charms.

Crop top: Vintage, Skirt: Vintage, Jacket: River Island, Shoes: ASOS,
Bag: Made by Me

Outfit details / Sam being a tourist on the seafront

We walked about four miles over the course of the day, jumping over tide pools in wildly inappropriate beach footwear (me, not Sam), and getting burnt along the way (mostly Sam). We also met Bronco the Donkey who started to follow us and watched us as we walked up the beach, completely breaking my heart in the process. I definitely considered the logistics of housing a donkey in a two bedroom flat.

Fish and Chips (minus fish for me because I'm veggie) / Bronco the Donkey by Sam

The streets of Blackpool by Sam

Serious gambling at Coral Island by Sam